Bestowed with an experienced team of professionals, we are able to manufacture, export and supply an extensive range of Toxin Binder. Offered product is used for eliminating toxic effect and harmful toxins from the supplementary food of animals and birds. To attain complete customer satisfaction, offered product is processed using supreme grade basic chemicals and ultra-modern machines with the help of our dexterous professionals. Moreover, this Toxin Binder is widely appreciated by our valuable clients.
Longer shelf life
No allergic and no harmful for health
Accurate composition of basic materials
Effective and beneficial to health
Following are the effects caused due to microbiological contamination with myco-toxins present in raw materials:
- Alteration in physical properties
- Nutrition value get decreased
- Infection with pathogens
- Reduce immunity
- Decreased production
- Reduced taste
- Less feed conversion ratio
Choosing of appropriate mineral clays along with organic acids is useful in required toxins and preventing moulds. Further, Mos prevents the growth of pathogens as well as mycotoxicosis. Additionally, for inhibiting orchratoxicosis, activated charcoal is helpful.
- Hydrated Sodium Calcium Alumino-silicate (HSCAS)
- Yeast Cell Wall Component i.e MOS - mannanoligosaccharides
- Activated Carbon
- Organic salts, acids and surfactants
- ATB BioPlus helps in preventing the growth of moulds and bacteria, that results in reducing mycotoxins
- It helps in keeping selective mycotoxins and essential nutrients
- It causes no side effects or withdrawal periods
- ATB BioPlus enhances the performance and productivity of animal
- Availability in powdered form of ATB BioPlus helps in easy flowing and mixing in feed
- ATB BioPlus helps in increasing the immune power thus, prevents immuno-suppression due to mycotoxins
ATB BioPlus is recommended at the rate of 1 to 2 Kg per tonne of feed depending upon moisture levels OR as suggested by your nutritionist.
ATB BioPlus is a brown powder with a moderate to strong pungent odor. Change in colour of the product does not affect its performance.
No. 1-B Vikas Rekha Complex, Khatiwala Tank, Tower Square, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452001, India