- Aurvedic Supplements
- Levofloxacin Hemihydrate IP: 10 % w/v
- Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate USP: 1.0 % w/v
- Bromhexine Hydrochloride IP: 1.5 % w/v
Description: LCB Vet is the most advanced antibiotic combination (Levofloxacin, Colistin & Bromhexine) covering the broadest spectrum for prevention and control of infectious diseases in poultry.
- Bacterial Infectious like Coryza, Salmonellosis, Fowl Cholera, Necrotic Enteritis, Colibacillosis, and other mixed non-specific bacterial infections.
- Severe respiratory infections like Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD) & CCRD.
- ECM associated with Yolk Sac infection, MDR (Multi Drug Resistance) cases.
- Secondary bacterial complications after viral infections.
- Thick mucus in the air passage.
Administration & Dosage
- 4-8 ml per 10 Liter of drinking water OR
- Mix 1 ml. for 10.5 Kgs of live body weight
- To be administered continuously for 3-5 days once daily in drinking water depending upon the severity of infection or as directed by the Consultant or Veterinarian.
Bromhexine Hydrochloride IP
Meat 28 Days,Egg 7 Days
Levofloxacin Hemihydrate IP
4-8 ml per 10 Liter
Colistin Sulphate IP
- 500 Per Week
- 1 Week
501, 5th FLOOR, THE GRACE BUILDING, MADHUMILAN SQUARE, 1 & 2 KIBE COMPOUND Indore Madhya Pradesh India +918037401049