- Aurvedic Supplements
Each gm contains :
- Colistin Sulphate : 100 mg (Eq. to Colistin)
- Excepients : Q.S.
- Colistin (polymyxin E) is a polymyxin antibiotic. Colistin is polycationic and has both hydrophilic and lipophilic moieties. These poly-cationic regions interact with the bacterial outer membrane (displacing bacterial counter ions in the lipopolysaccharide Hydrophobic/hydrophilic) just like a detergent, solubilizing the membrane in an aqueous environment. This effect is bactericidal even in an isosmolaric environment.
- Colistin has been effective in treating infections caused by Pseudomonas, Escherichiacoli, and Hemophillus , Salmonella, Klebsiella
INDICATIONS: For the treatment of Gastro intestinal infection caused by E.Coli , Pseudomonas , Haemophillus & Salmonella to prevent bacterial diarrhea
- 1.5 -3 gm/ 10 liters of drinking water for 3-5 days, or as recommended by veterinarian.
- Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hrs.
- 500 Per Week
- 1 Week
501, 5th FLOOR, THE GRACE BUILDING, MADHUMILAN SQUARE, 1 & 2 KIBE COMPOUND Indore Madhya Pradesh India 91-731-2701300